Wednesday, September 1, 2010

He said, She said. Circa 2005

He said, She said.

 
I watched her as she walked into the room, drawing attention like a rock star, though I know she hates getting that much attention. Her hair was down and straightened with her sunglasses on top of her head. She had on a blue tank top with a black button down shirt over it. She wore her faded jeans and her gray three inch heel boots. As she walked into the room, she looked around for anyone she knew, she saw me, and her face lit up like a Christmas tree. And she smiled that gorgeous smile of hers too. I was happy she could make it, since she was one of the only people I really wanted to be able to come. She was amazingly beautiful, but if you told her that, she’d think you were full of shit. Trust me, I’ve tried. But I love the fact that she’s beautiful and amazing and doesn’t even know it. I mean she’s smart and funny and amazing in every way. Some guys may think that she’s not that attractive, but they’d be dead wrong. She has this beautiful curvy full figured body, shoulder length, chestnut brown hair and these brown eyes, that when she looks at you, she makes you feel like you’re the only person in the room. And I have no idea what I did to deserve such an awesome girl.


~*~*~*~*~


He was leaning against the wall in the back of the room waiting for someone. Was it me? No probably not, it’s probably one of his friends he’s waiting for. He looks so hot tonight…not that he never didn’t look hot. He wore his black Bruins hat backwards and had on a dark blue quick silver t-shirt on. He wore faded baggie jeans, that he’s probably had forever, and gray sneakers. I was so happy when I saw him; it was his idea for me to come to this anyway. As I was walking over, he saw me and smiled that smile that made my heart melt. He was amazing in every way, shape and form. Though he never thought he was all that special. He was dead sexy, smart, and sweet and always made me laugh. And he always made me feel like I was the most special girl in the world. It’s weird how the most special guys, never know just how amazing they really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment